Angel kiss // Color club

Hola de nuevo!
Hello again!

Debo confesar que éste barniz Angel kiss de color club  de la colección halo hues, es por mucho mi favorito, desde que comencé mi adicción de barnices sabia que tenia que tener en mis manos algún barniz así.
I must confess that this varnish from color club  from the collection halo hues, is by far my favorite, since I started my addiction varnish knew I had to get my hands on a varnish like this one.

La primera vez que lo vi me enamoré del color verde, pero al haber comprado otros barnices que prometian ser hologramatico me desilusionaban un poco, por suerte fue la excepción,   al verlo en la luz es increible y casi no puedo dejar de mirarlo.
The first time I saw it I fell in love with the color green, but having purchased other varnishes that they promised to be hologramatic they disappointed me a bit, luckily this one was the exception, when i see this nail polish  in the light I can barely  stop looking.









Espero les haya gustado, sigan pendientes.
I hope you liked, keep tuned.

XOXOXO


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario